thot library

From: Charles Krinke <cfk@pacbell.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 1997 11:08:25 -0700
To: www-amaya@w3.org
Please bear with me as I am trying to understand how to unpack and
compile thotlib. I have a file called source.zip which contains a series
of java source code files (I am a java novice, but proficient in C so
please pardon the questions). Am I correct in assuming that source.zip
is the complete set of thotlib sources. I can't seem to find thot_gui.h
or other header files that amaya.h wants so I am very confused. Could
you help me understand how thotlib works or direct me to a server where
I can read a bit more about how it works as I try to get closer to
compiling amaya. (That is my end goal, to compile amaya on my windows95
system so I may understand how it works and [hopefully] offer some
help).

Also, perhaps there is another file somewhere I need to download to
figure out how all of this fits together and compiles.

--
Charles Krinke        http://home.pacbell.net/cfk
FAX (714) 645-0208    mailto:CFK@pacbell.net