Win95 version

From: Lee <ourcity@basec.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 1997 17:20:48 -0500
To: "www" <www-amaya@w3.org>
Selecting:
Generally works great!  Just a few suggestions.

 Selecting with escape.  Great idea!  However, I would suggest using
another key for this function.  I would use the escape key to remove the
user from the select mode entirely, i.e. "refresh window".

 Cut, copy, and paste.  ' any plans to use windows standard of CTRL X,
CTRL C, and CTRL V shortcut keys in conjunction with the windows clipboard?

Please disregard the "align right" in the "img" comment.  I'm checking
source code generated by Amaya and that may have been a premature
presumption.

.. . . more later.