Re: Win95 version

From: Irene VATTON <Irene.Vatton@imag.fr>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 1997 13:53:51 +0200
To: "Lee" <ourcity@basec.net>
cc: "www" <www-amaya@w3.org>

> About help.  The online help is okay, but some of us like to work offline.
> The windows 95 release should contain the help file in the installation
> package.  For our testing purposes, could you provide a menu to the help

You're right. We 'll do that in next release.

> htmls or a text file for download and/or printing? You could put it in the
> user directory.  Sometimes, I lose the address bar in help.  There
> shouldn't be an address bar in the help window, but this will also go away
> if you are going to use the Win95 help functions.

At the moment, you can fetch the documentation tar file at:
http://www.w3.org/Amaya/User/amaya-user-doc.tar.gz

When you're on the main Manual page, you can build the whole document by
using the MakeBook command in menu Special and after print it.

> I am getting several invalid page faults as I jump around in Amaya.  I am
> having trouble recreating them, but they seem to be in WWWTRANS.DLL
> [0137:01043fdl].
>
> You should be able to change documents by changing the address line and
> pressing enter.  Enter seems to have no effect when the address line is in
> focus.

Regards