Win95 version

From: Lee <ourcity@basec.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 1997 11:13:58 -0500
To: <www-amaya@w3.org>
Okay.  I made a "front end" so I can get into the Amaya window for testing,
but that was not a "windows" solution.  It was an MS-DOS solution (writing
a Q&D batch file to set variables).  I would like to know when (if) the W3
programmer is going to "hook" Amaya to the Win95 system, i.e., providing a
setup program which installs files to appropriate folders, makes entries in
the registry, hooks up to the windows interface stuff so Amaya uses
"windows" windows, printer files, help, pull downs, etc.

My testing of Amaya depends on,  and subsequent feedback will be affected
by your answer.  Will the Win95 version be a "Windows 95" application or an
application that "runs in Windows 95"?

Thanks,
Lee