windows95: amaya is running

From: Charles Krinke <cfk@pacbell.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 1997 08:52:20 -0700
To: www-amaya@w3.org
Amaya is now running on windows95!, the key was not to use PKZIP, but
rather WINZIP to unzip the file. Once that was done, amaya loaded. It
now loads URL's and goes forward and backwards. So far so good for the
binary.

Now a question: The only button I see is the stop sign on the extreme
left, I have surmised that the three to the right of the stop sign are
back, forward, & reload. I have also found one that says 'css not
implemented' and 'select targe' but there are no icons on any but the
stop button. Is there a setting in thot.ini (or somewhere else) that
controls the display of these icons?

--
Charles Krinke        http://home.pacbell.net/cfk
FAX (714) 645-0208    mailto:CFK@pacbell.net