Re: unzip gz'ing amaya source

This is a resend of something I think I sent to the wrong place. It's been
revised to note that long file names are recognized:

The WinZip product from Nico Mak Computing, Inc (http://www.winzip.com) is
perfectly capable of unzipping tar, zip, gz, tgz, gzip and Z unix
compressed files. It understands long file names and directory hierarchies,
and runs on both Win95 and Win NT. Winzip is freely downloadable for a 30
day evaluation. I'm not affiliated with them, it's just a great product.

A win zip is entirely unnecessary and is generally bigger then the
corresponding tgz file thus taking longer to download.

I would MUCH rather have the windows make files thanks.