Re: win95 executable

From: Ramzi Guetari <Ramzi.Guetari@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 1997 09:57:19 +0200
To: ourcity@basec.net
CC: www-amaya@w3.org
Hi Lee,

Please check that the follwing files exist in you directory
C:\Thot\win95\bin
wwwdll.dll
WWWUTILS.DLL
WWWCORE.DLL
WWWTRANS.DLL
wwwcache.dll
wwwstream.dll
WWWMIME.DLL
WWWHTTP.DLL
wwwhtml.dll
wwwnews.dll
wwwdir.dll
wwwgophe.dll
wwwftp.dll
wwwfile.dll
wwwtelnt.dll
WWWAPP.DLL
wwwwais.dll
msvc_40.dll
Amaya.exe

The follwing files must also be in the directory c:\Thot\amaya:

HTML.STR
MathML.STR
HTMLT.TRA
HTMLTT.TRA
MathMLT.TRA
HTML.trans
MathML.trans
MathML.SCH
EDITOR.SCH
HTML.SCH
HTMLP.PRS
HTMLPBW.PRS
HTMLPLP.PRS
HTMLPLPUS.PRS
HTMLPP.PRS
HTMLPPUS.PRS
MathMLP.PRS
HTML.conf
HTML.EN
HTML.FR

FILALLY
=======

Try to open a URL by executing amaya from a command prompt:

C:\Thot\win95\bin> amaya http://URL.

--
Ramzi GUETARI                           |  Tel: (33) 4 76 61 52 38
World Wide Web Consortium / INRIA       |  Fax: (33) 4 76 61 52 52