LINUX-ELF amaya and olwm

From: Roger S. Miller <rgrmill@rt66.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 1997 06:41:19 -0500 (EST)
To: www-amaya@w3.org

I downloaded the amaya 1.1b binary distribution from the US ftp site on
Thursday, 9/19 (US).  The code loaded and ran without the segmentation
faults that killed the original 1.1a release.  Thanks for the quick
turnaround on that problem.  Now I've got another...

I run Linux 2.0.27 with X11R6 and normally use olwm (from XView 3.3.2) as
my window manager.  In that configuration, amaya 1.1b did not respond to a
double-click - so it wouldn't follow a link.

The previous two major releases ran in this configuration without the same
problem.  I reloaded the XKeysymDB and thot.ini files from the 1.0
release and the behavior was unchanged.  I then loaded amaya under
a different window manager (twm) and it worked fine.

Is this a fixable problem in Amaya?  Alternatively, is their something I
might change in the key bindings or settings that would restore Amaya to
its previous behavior?

Roger Miller