getting Amaya compiled

From: Charles Krinke <cfk@pacbell.net>
Date: Fri, 05 Sep 1997 07:16:38 -0700
To: www-amaya@w3.org
With the release of Amaya source, you might consider including a readme
for PC programmers outlining any pkunzip arguments (like -d for
directory structure), environment variables (if any), notes on using
perhaps visual C 4.0 or Borland 4.5 (or 5.0, should be the same), and
any other information helpful to compile this application. I understand
that a make file is not comtemplated, I am only suggesting some hints to
get it compiled on the PC platform.

Regards, Charles Krinke,  CFK@pacbell.net