Trying to run Amaya on w/95

From: Daniel Glazman <Daniel.Glazman@der.edfgdf.fr>
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 1997 09:46:55 +0100 (WET DST)
To: www-amaya@w3.org
> This version has been compiled only under Windows NT 4.0, and we
> cannot guarantee that it runs correctly under Windows 95. A Windows 95
> version will be available as soon as possible.

Hi Irčne, Vincent and Daniel,

I confirm that it doesn't work on my W95 station (MS W95 v4.00.950 if
it's a useful information). Application loops after a short while,
nothing is displayed in the main window and I need to kill it. Hardly
waiting for a version running on that system... ;-)

Amicalement,

</Daniel>