Re: Amaya single click + [Q] centered table?

From: Marc Herbert <mherbert@lhpca.univ-lyon1.fr>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 1997 21:52:29 +0200 (CEST)
To: Nick Sushkin <nsushkin@WPI.EDU>
Cc: www-amaya@w3.org
On Wed, 23 Jul 1997, Nick Sushkin wrote:

> Also it would be nice if I didn't have to
> double-click to follow a link. A single click is quite enough.
> --

A single click would prevent from editing the text or the images that
support the link.

My question:

I have two problems with displaying TABLEs.
First, even when doing:

<DIV ALIGN=CENTER> *and*
<TABLE ALIGN=CENTER>

TABLEs stay at the left of the page.

Does this belong to the same "TABLE bug" already explained before?

Thank you in advance.

Marc Herbert       Marc.Herbert@bat710.univ-lyon1.fr
----
'Panem et circences'  Juvenal