amaya on Windows-95

From: Gilles Kahn <Gilles.Kahn@inria.fr>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 1997 17:22:21 +0200
To: www-amaya@w3.org
Cc: lehors@w3.org

I am trying to use Amaya on Windows 95, and it seems to have difficulty
accessing web pages. How do I tell Amaya that I am behind a proxy?

Message in Title: ERROR: Cannot access a URL
Thanks

Note also that the edit button does not contain Select all.
Selecting everything by hand and "copying" did not work either so that I
cannot show you what is in the window as a result.

Gilles Kahn

PS: sorry if this obvious, I am just starting. G.