Sprynet and Compuserve servers

From: James E. LaBarre <jamesl@nrt.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 1997 10:07:51 -0400
To: "'www-amaya@w3.org'" <www-amaya@w3.org>
I noticed, while briefly trying out MS Internet Explorer 4, that their browser has a problem accessing Sprynet and Compuserve sites.  It appears that those servers don't know what to do with HTTP 1.1 requests, and all that comes back is an error that the server didn't know what to do with the request.

A good example is my own pages (or rather my SF club) at http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/James_E_LaBarre/SFABC.htm.  Everyone who has tried this with MSIE4 has a problem, but all other browsers work.  Could someone try it with Amaya, as that *also* is using HTTP 1.1?