Re: Problems with large table

Henrik Frystyk Nielsen wrote:

> I am looking very much forward to be able to edit a large table like the
> ones you can find at
>
> 	http://www.w3.org/Protocols/HTTP/Issues/
>
> but Amaya has some layout problems of the table. I created the table with
> AOLPress, and I believe that it should be correct.

You are right, Henrik. It should be correct.
There was a bug in Amaya : when a table cell contains only a character string
within an anchor or within an element like B, STRONG, I, EM, etc., this
character string was not formatted as a paragraph, but as a single, infinite
line.

The bug is fixed now, and the fix will be available in the next release.

Vincent.

Vincent Quint                       INRIA Rhone-Alpes
W3C/INRIA                           ZIRST
e-mail: Vincent.Quint@w3.org        655 avenue de l'Europe
Tel.: +33 4 76 61 53 62             38330 Montbonnot St Martin
Fax:  +33 4 76 61 52 07             France