Interested..???

From: Thomas A. Farber <taf@bedford.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 1997 12:09:23 -0400
To: <www-amaya@w3.org>
Greetings,
I am not certain if this is even the correct mailing address to "address"
my questions, and concerns; however, if not, please direct me to the proper
location.

I have been reading, from this site, on Amaya, and am most interested in
trying it out.
My questions are:
Currently I have MSIE 3.02 on my system, and may be putting msie 4.0, after
the release. Can I install amaya as well?
Is there a way I could install it presently, to try it out?

Sincerely,

Thomas A. Farber