Amaya 1.0b

From: Ennapadam Venkatraman <VENKAT@biosta.mskcc.org>
Date: 10 Jul 97 11:51:00 EST
To: "www-amaya" <www-amaya@w3.org>
I am trying to use Amaya 1.0b for Linux-Elf system (Debian 1.3, kernel 2.0.29).
When I visit a site that requires authentication (e.g. nytimes), it prompts me
for username and password over and over again, before ultimately displaying the
page (I believe the number of authentication requests depends on the number
of http connections it makes). Is this a bug or a configuration problem?

E. S. Venkatraman (venkat@biosta.mskcc.org)