Re: Specifying geometry size?

Hi John,

> Could the next version of amaya please have a method of specifying
> the startup geometry size of the amaya window.  Either as a command
> line, X resource, or registry option .. I don't mind.

It's already the case in release 0.9
You can change postion and size of windows, just editing the configuration file
amaya/HTML.conf:
style HTMLP /* the standard presentation for color screens */

open
 Formatted_view:        1 1 180 240	/* x, y, width, height for Formatted_view
*/

geometry
 Structure_view:        190 100 160 170	/* x, y, width, height for
Structure_view */
 Alternate_view:        190 1 160 99	/* x, y, width, height for Alternate_view
*/