Re: amaya segfaults on some jpgs, chokes on reloads, and other bugs

Décade I, Sextidi de Prairial de l'Année 205 de la Révolution

Yesterday I wrote:
>amaya 1.0b (Linux-elf) consistently segfaults on several jpeg images
>if the pages are loaded from a server. Everything works fine if I load
>the same page with the same images as a file.

I found out something new: This only happens if amaya and the
apache-server run on the same computer (in my case a Pentium 90). It
seems as if amaya can't handle fast responses from the server while
decompressing jpg or gif images. I installed an apache on my laptop
with a 386SL which is connected via a PLIP-line, and now the identical
files are displayed and reloaded just fine.

-Florian.
--
#!/bin/sh
for x in 0 100 200 300 400 500 600 700 800 900; do