Re: FreeBSD Startup Problem

> I downloaded the following tar files-thot-src-2.1.tar.gz and amaya-src-1.0.tar.gz.
>
> I wanted to port Amaya to FreeBSD and followed all the instructions and
> finally, I generated the amaya executable in FreeBSD/bin/.But when I try to run it,
> the following error was generated:
>
> Error: Widget Barre_menu has zero width and/or height
>

> Where does the problem lie? What should I do?

This widget is created in Thot/thotlib/dialogue/appdialogue.c:
A Motif call creates the menu_bar:
menu_bar = XmCreateMenuBar (Main_Wd, "Barre_menu", argument, 2);

and buttons are inserted into this menu-bar by:
w = XmCreateCascadeButton (menu_bar, TtaGetMessage (THOT, ptrmenu->MenuID),
args, n);

I think the problem comes from the Motif implementation of the two functions.
  Irene.