Re: amaya and thot up and running on FreeBSD-3.0

> I noticed that went I use back and forth Amaya sometimes seems to get
> in an idle mode and refuses to display pages from there on.
>
> Has anyone seeing this behavior?

It seems that your system losts events. I don't know why.

> On a different topic,
>
> How difficult would it be for the Thot library to support SGML?

Thot has been designed to manage structured documents and it's a good
candidate to
provide SGML tools.
But Thot syntax is not the SGML syntax and Thot uses Structure schemas written
in
language S instead of SGML dtds.

Our plan, at W3C, is to support XML instead of SGML.

  Irene.