Re: Parse error in .class

From: <Daniel.Veillard@imag.fr>
Date: Tue, 28 May 1996 15:46:58 +0200
To: www-amaya@hatutu.inrialpes.fr
Cc: Daniel.Veillard@imag.fr
>When Amaya read a document with

>    DIV.d2 H1 {...etc...}
>    DIV.d3 H1 {...etc...}
>
>It parses it as if it was

>    DIV H1.d2 {...etc...}
>    DIV H1.d3 {...etc...}

  Yes, it is a limitation of the current implementation.  It's not a parsing
error, it's a storing error due to limitation of way CSS rules are stored as
P structures. I don't have a way right now to try to distinghish

     A.class B { ... }  from A B.class { ... }

So I merged both, even if it has a completely different semantic, sorry .

Adding this capability need to change things inside ! And of course all CSS
rules shown are produce by analysing the internal P structures, not storing
ASCII strings (or more precisely octet strings :-) )

Daniel