Re: Tagalog(Filipino) translation of Amaya resources

Hi Alex,

You first mail was still on my todo list, sorry to not have replied earlier.
You can send me the translations you are preparing, I'll add them in
Amaya pages (I'll co-ordinate with the person who centralize the
translations at W3C).
Note that the Amaya project is no more developed at W3C.

Regards,
Laurent