Re: Is it possible to have icons instead of bullets in TOC

From: Charles McCathieNevile <chaals@opera.com>
Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 10:15:08 +0200
To: www-amaya-doc@w3.org, "Alma Hunt" <ayesha.nk@gmail.com>
On Thu, 13 May 2010 08:18:01 +0200, Alma Hunt <ayesha.nk@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have created a TOC using Amaya 11.3 ver on Windows XP platform. The
> main chapter in the TOC has topics/ sub topics listed in bullets. Is it
> possible to replace these bullets by icons? Please let me know how I can
> proceed.

Yep. Select the list, and then in the format menu select the style editor.
In the format tab of that editor you can select "list-style-image" (or
something) which will let you select the icon you want to use for the list.

You might need to tweak the style sheet a bit to make it apply
specifically to the TOC - I haven't played with that yet but would be
interested to hear how you get along.

cheers

Chaals