Re: Doc on "How To Build A Webpage" in Amaya?

Nowadays i'ts fairly difficult if you follow the correct design rules. Some
years ago you could put items in cells of tables, so everything was aligned
and in order. Now, you're supposed to use a separate style sheet (CSS). The
problem is to make a set of containers (<div>) that go where you want them
to go, for different screen sizes and browsers.

There are a few basic designs (sets of files) on the web, but they never
seem to work for me. You coudl buy a book with a CD, I suppose.

The difficulty with komposer and amaya is with creating style sheets that
work. Komposer won't even let you comment out tryouts - it just deletes them
if it finds an error.

I gave up and bought TOweb (which has a free version). It's fairly new and
has a few frustrating limitations, but you can produce a reasonable site
fairly easily.

Regards