New German "AmayaPage_WX.html.de for Amaya" / Additional support to the implementation in German language

From: Jörg Kohne <joerg.kohne@live.de>
Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2009 16:18:34 +0200
To: <www-amaya-doc@w3.org>

Hello,

I've added an example.

Also, I like to help implement the Amaya project in the German language (online/offline help, guide, menus, dialog boxes, etc.).

I offer also to translate the entire Web pages from http://www.w3.org/Amaya/ in German. I have already published homepage "Overview.html" as an example on my Web server under "http://www.s-g-b-online/TR/Amaya/Overview.html". If I've an "ok" to publish, it makes sense to set a reference from the original Web site to my home page ;-)
Or, the translation can be sent to you so that you published them on your Web server...

So, should I translate what?

Many greetings, Jörg

http://redirect.gimas.net/?n=M0906xIE8_MSN3
Hol Dir den neuen Internet Explorer 8 mit MSN-Toolbar