Is it possible to turn off warning?

From: David Pratten <david@kazserve.org>
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2007 03:56:01 -0800 (PST)
To: www-amaya-doc@w3.org

The CSS files that I use with Amaya include advanced CSS properties used by
Prince PDF creator (http://www.princexml.com). As a result, Amaya generates
the following warning dialog every time that I save the CSS file:

"Confirm" - "Styles are ignored - see File > Show parsing errors"

The CSS file does not contain errors - only properties not ?yet? understood
by Amaya.

The need to clear this dialog every time I save a CSS file is quite
annoying.

Would it be possible to allow users to turn this warning off?

Thanks

David