Re: New dialog translations

Hi,

I would prefer the Spanish translation to use the same words as Spanish
IE or Firefox. I would suggest the following translations instead of the
ones Emmanuelle has sent:

es-amayadialogue:71 Nueva pestaña
es-amayadialogue:72 Actualizar pestaña
es-amayadialogue:73 Actualizar todas las pestañas
es-amayadialogue:74 Cerrar las otras pestañas

(by the way, I think entity characters are not shown, we have to use ñ
instead of ñ)

Emmanuelle,do you agree with these translations?

Best regards,
Bartolomé Sintes