Translating Amaya into Polish

From: Lukas <bastic@o2.pl>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 21:45:45 +0100
To: www-amaya-doc@w3.org

Hi.
 I want to translate Amaya into Polish as a part of my Master Degree
 Diploma.
 I'll translate those files :
   - amayadialogue
   - amayamsg
   - libdialogue
   - all .html doc's that are used as help and as templates
 I have no idea what is this file for : english.ptn .
 And are there any files that i missed? That i should translate as well
 to be sure that everything is completed ?
 I've read that Amaya doesn't recognize Polish fonts and that can be a
 small problem. When those fonts will be supported i could change every
 doc.
 So can i do this ?? And if i can, if i finish will there be a
 possibility to add Polish language to the lists of languages that Amaya
 supports ?? Or just add those files to next Amaya release ?

 With compliments :
                  - Lukasz Baszko ( bastic@o2.pl )