Source views synchronised now? Re: Translation needed

Hi Irene,

in the version 8.7 and in 9.0 there is some automatic synchronisation of
the source view with the formatted and other views. I presume that bugs in
the 9.0 implementation are being fixed, and that the views will
effectively be completely synchronised.

It seems to make sense to change add Source View to the list of views that
is synchronised, rather than describe it seperately.

What do you think?

cheers

Chaals

--
Charles McCathieNevile - Vice Presidente - Fundacion Sidar
charles@sidar.org                      http://www.sidar.org