Amaya's tool for dynamic° concatenation of html documents into a printable book°°

From: Christian Bois <christian.bois@rue-vico.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 09:09:04 +0200
To: <www-amaya-doc@w3.org>
Hello,

The problem :
I asked to fellow researchers for a tool for "dynamic° concatenation of html documents into a printable book°°".

This "problem" is represented by this diagram http://atoutsic.ouvaton.org/html/figure/amaya.htm.

The atoutsic site itself is a multiaxial "knowledge garner" = the upstream documents of my doctorate dissertation that I need to shape into a sequential printable document - the dissertation itself is about knowledge garners and their use on line and in printed form.

These fellow reesearchers told me that such a job may be done by Amaya but I don't see any such feature in the documentation.

Questions :
1 Can Amaya help doing the job ?
2 Will a future module of Amaya help doing the job ?
3 Do you know any other tool for the job ?

Thanks in advance for your reply,

Cheers,

Christian

° dynamic = the sequential/book document is not a copy of the html documents. Editing of the content of the book =  editing the upstream html documents.
°° printable = with page n°, headers, etc.