Re: New snapshot help files problems

On Mon, 28 Oct 2002 18:29:53 +0100
Bartolom <BartolomeSintes@ono.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have just downloaded and installed the last Snapshot and there are
> problems with the help files.
>
> Directories are duplicated and the English, French and German files
> are in "Spanish HTML" directories. These "Spanish HTML" directories
> should not exist, and Spanish files should be with the other language files.
>
> If you want to download the current Spanish help files (still a work in
> progress)
> you can download them from http://mclibre.org/descargar/amaya64_ayuda.zip
> I will update this file regularly, so take it when you need it.
>
> Barto

Hmm InstallShield is completely buggy. i just prepared the future Spanish document
package that will let users customize the install with the English and Spanish help
pages. Today it's already possible to choose French and/or German help pages.
Unfortunately due to a bug in InstallShiel, adding that package corrupted the whole install.
No Spanish directories should be generated like no French or German directories
were generated previously.

So now, we have to change our distribution method to avoid that problem.
--
     Irene.