Re: Amaya Tutorial

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 5 May 2002 16:38:00 -0400 (EDT)
To: Brant Langer Gurganus <brantgurganus2001@cherokeescouting.org>
cc: <www-amaya@w3.org>, <www-amaya-dev@w3.org>, <www-amaya-doc@w3.org>
Hi Brant,

I think this is a great idea. I would be inclined to include it as a
supplement to the user manual.

Are you aware of the (pretty basic) attempt at some tutorial stuff I did that
was in the documentation until the rewrite? (I think it is still in CVS).

I would suggest that you do this in HTML.

Cheers

Chaals