Re: Can I use Amaya in my Research Work

Hello,

You can use Amaya for your project, as noted in the home page [1] it is
covered by the W3C Software Notice and License [2].
You can get the Amaya sources from github [3].

Note that the Amaya project is no longer developed at W3C.

Regards,
Laurent Carcone

[1] http://www.w3.org/Amaya/
[2] http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/2002/copyright-software-20021231