Defining Insertion Point

From: mlx75 <mlx75@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 19:11:47 +0000
To: <www-amaya-dev@w3.org>
Hi guys,

A)           how does one mark an insertion point?  Placing the cursor on the spot does not do it.  That is very
frustrating.  Every other editor does that.

B)           You claim that the formula point size is 'inherited'.  That does not appear to be the case.  I have 11
points and get back 10 points.  I looked into the Config file to see where it can be changed - did not find a suitable
entry.

Thank you,

Rolf