Re: [Announce] Amaya 11.3 snapshot

Irene Vatton wrote:
> A snapshot Amaya 11.3-pre is now available
>
> New features are:
>  o The https protocol is now supported
>  o New version of the template editor
>  o Automatic opening of the Structure view for template instances
>  o The Windows install script adds a "Edit with Amaya" entry for the
>    files Amaya can handle

Nice to see a featurerequest implemented, thanks :-)
>  o The vertical split opens the Structure view and the horizontal split
>    opens the Source view
>  o A double click on an item of the List of style sheets tool opens the
>    style sheet
>
> The list of fixed bugs:
>  o The link dialogue didn't allow one to insert relative links into a
>    remote document
>  o Sometimes the focus in the link dialogue was lost
>  o Some rendering bugs
>  o Improve the edit of template instances: management of options and
>    attributes
>  o The refresh of tool panels was too slow
>  o PNG images were not displayed on 64-bit platforms
>

> Binaries distributions are available at:
>  http://www.w3.org/Amaya/User/BinDist.html

It is very nice the downloadpage also shows the md5sum. Can the size of
the file also be listed? That is a much faster check for the result of
the download. On top of that, if I download it with firefox, it does not
seem to see the download size either. I donnot know what the standard is
for downloads, sometimes I see firefox knows the size and sometimes it
does not know. It would be nice if firefox knows the size, then the
first check is done straight away.