Re: [Announce] Amaya 11.2

The msWindows installer does ask if it should set itself as default
handler for several files. I prefer my default browser as the default
application for *.html files (and such), so I did not let Amaya be the
default application for them.

However I would prefer if Amaya adds itself to the 'edit' and/or
'open-with' submenu for the files it can hanlde, so it is fairly easy to
open the files to edit them. Hence an idea for the next installer: Next
to the question if Amaya should be the default ('open') application for
the extention, I'd like to see the option that Amaya is the default
'edit' application for the associated files.

On top of that, can it be added (automatically) to the 'open-with' submenu?

Just some ideas to make things work.

Thanks for Amaya (since version 4.x)

Corné