Re: [Announce] Amaya 10 .1-pre snapshot

<20080506071945.E04B01B7@mail.imalip.net> <1210062028.26174.11.camel@localhost>

Yes, the warnings definitely appeared with gcc 4.2, my patches precisely
correct
them. When I started doing this there was some 5000 of them...

TtaSetEnvString and friends are other funtions I spotted, but they go down
other functions doing nasty things and changing characters in what should
be set
a constant strings, with some fairly annoying bits.

Fixing what FindCompleteName() in thotlib/base/fileaccess.c does to
fileName so
it can be set to a const would allow a few more fixes.

Thanks

Regis