Re: SVG authoring in Amaya & instant Chat with Icons Live!

Le vendredi 06 juin 2008 à 15:57 +0000, Jonathan Chetwynd a écrit :
> interested to learn as plans for SVG authoring in Amaya develop.
>

> I'm developing an authoring tool for svg icons and irc chat.

The work on SVG editing in Amaya is now starting: the goal is to allow
users to create very simple illustrations.

We defined several steps:
 1) Interactive creation of a set of basic SVG elements from
    a SVG palette (see the picture)
 2) Resizing and moving of these elements
 3) Editing of parameters (colors, etc.)
 4) Management of groups (group, ungroup)
 5) Scaling, transformation of a group

That's our plan.

--
Irene Vatton <Irene.Vatton@inria.fr>