distribution for linux / ppc?

From: Zhang Weiwu <zhangweiwu@realss.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Jul 2008 11:18:47 +0800
To: www-amaya-dev@w3.org

Dear all

I am using Linux/PPC and wish to use amaya. My distribution didn't
provide a package for amaya (gentoo linux), in such case I usually
compile from source manually. But I failed with amaya source
distribution. It had been several months ago, I only had the impression
it was because assembly code was included and couldn't compile to local
machine code.

Is there build options or distribution (even better, binary distribution
with related libraries statically compiled in) available I can use?

Thanks in advance. Google search didn't get me the right distribution.

Best regards