Re: MSVC++ (9.0)

Le dimanche 27 juillet 2008 à 16:58 +0200, Paulí a écrit :
> to Émilien Kia:
>
> Ok. I send build log's.
>
> Compile in MSVC++ 2008 (9.0).

> Compiling Amaya On Windows
> 1.Load the wxWidgets workspace wxWidgets/build/msw/wx.dsw and launch
> the batch build
> Please select "dll", "unicode", and "release" and/or "debug" according
> to your intention to compile a release or a debug version of amaya.
> ========== Build: 6 succeeded, 14 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped

I omitted to get the wxWidgets setup that works with Amaya.
Please apply these changes in wxWidgets/include/wx/setup.h

  #if defined(__DMC__) || defined(__WATCOMC__) \
          || (defined(_MSC_VER) && _MSC_VER < 1200)
      #define wxUSE_STD_STRING  0
- #else
-    #define wxUSE_STD_STRING  1
+ //#else
+ //    #define wxUSE_STD_STRING  1
  #endif

- #define wxUSE_GLCANVAS       0
+ #define wxUSE_GLCANVAS       1

I suggest you use the batch build and select only dll unicode release
entries + release libraries for zlib, png, tiff, and jpeg libraries
Pay attention, you may have to build several times because the compiling
is done in the alphabetical order and there are problems with
dependencies.

--
Irene Vatton <Irene.Vatton@inria.fr>
INRIA