Ubuntu, build from CVS depends on libgtk-dev?

From: Brad Clements <bkc@murkworks.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 22:54:17 -0400
To: www-amaya-dev@w3.org

Hi,

I want to build a 64-bit version of the snapshot for Ubuntu 7.10

I have the CVS checkout, and I've apt-get installed as many dev packages
as I think I need.

I tried

 ../configure --with-gl --with-gtk

But I get this:

configure: error: Cannot find gtk-config. Please install gtk development
library.

--

I have libgtk2.0-dev installed Can anyone suggest what package provides
gtk-config that configure is looking for?

--

I  would like to see if I can get Amaya to play nicer with webdav.. that
is, being able to navigate a webdav hierarchy just like the file

Also, I'm interested in being able to handle alternate-namespace
attributes on xhtml elements w/o having to edit the source all the time.
But that's a lower priority.  (I want to support ZPT markup templates)

Thanks!

--
Brad Clements,                bkc@murkworks.com    (315)268-1000
http://www.murkworks.com