Notice about Syntax mistakes , but not error

From: 石井裕介 <yusuke@sw.it.aoyama.ac.jp>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 14:46:20 +0900
To: <www-amaya-dev@w3.org>
I could pass the process of compiling, but I newly found that Amaya could'nt
load annotations from the Annotation Server of my college. In Search, I
found something I felt not correct in the program , so I will let you know .
I wrote the detail and line numbers as follows. Please check these.

Amaya\annotlib\ANNOTevent.c  I wish you to check the functions ;

RemoteLoad_callback defined on 539 line , and called in ANNOT_Load2 method
on 742 line.

ANNOT_Post_callback defined on 912 line , and called in ANNOT_Post method on
1291, 1326 and 1339 line.

Annot_RaiseSourceDoc_callback defined on 1444 line , and called in
Annot_RaiseSourceDoc method on 1600 line.

ANNOT_Delete_callback defined on 1651 line , and called in ANNOT_Delete
method on 1961 line.

Comparing the definitions and calls above , I've found that In the side of
calls, there are extra parameter, char* . Why are there one more 'char*' in
calls than definitions ? Please check them.

My name is Yusuke Ishii