Re: [Bugs] Integral, accents and stretch

Here is an overview of the bugs fixed and having to fixed the last time
I tried my MathML Test with Amaya :

    * an empty square is displayed for InvisibleComma
    * All integrals symbols are displayed
    * All symbols for accents are displayed except TripleDot
    * All fences symbols are displayed

I have also added two pages for arrows symbols from the the operator
dictionary :

    * http://www.maths-informatique-jeux.com/maths/mathml_test/arrows_thick.xml
    * http://www.maths-informatique-jeux.com/maths/mathml_test/arrows_verythin.xml

Fred