About the MathML Panel (frederic07wang)

From: fwsmail35 <fwsmail35@aol.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2006 16:09:16 +0200
To: www-amaya-dev@w3.org

    I haven't made any modification on the MathML panel since the last
time I send files (23/09/2006), but I just want some explanation to
continue.

    There are now about 160 icons, but as you suggested, it would be
more convenient for the user to have a separated panel. Note that I've
already made a classification for the icons. Nevertheless I don't know
how to add new panels, so I would like you to tell me which part I have
to modify, as you did for the MathML panel.

    The buttons don't work for the moment, because I don't have made the
corresponding functions yet. In fact, I began with the buttons
overtilde, overhat etc but there are 2 bugs : the symbol (hat, dot...)
isn't resize and you can't add the symbol on a selection. The major
problem is that I don't really understand the mechanism to make new
elements in the tree, even if I have a bit read the developpers manual
about the functions of Thot. So I would be very grateful if you could
explain briefly with an example the way I can select an element in the
tree and then create and add a new child at this position.

Fred