[amaya-dev]Re: still trying to compile Amaya on Windows

On Saturday 14 October 2006 12:41, Martin Duerst wrote:
> At 19:24 06/10/13, Irene Vatton wrote:
> >On Friday 13 October 2006 12:16, Martin Duerst wrote:
> >> When following the instructions at
> >> http://www.w3.org/Amaya/User/Win-Compiling.html, which say
> >> 5. Choose "File/Build" (or F7), to start these compilers and generate
> >> ..STR, .PRS, .TRA, .APP, and .h files needed for building Amaya.
> >>
> >> I unfortunately get the following error message:
> >>
> >>     Build process aborted because of errors
> >
> >If you scroll up in the Compiling window,
>
> I tried to scroll up the window, but there was no scroll bar.
> "Build process aborted because of errors" was the only error
> message.
>
> >you can see what generated the
> >error. Perhaps, one of the applications app, str, prs, or tra is not
> >available?
>
> How would I check that?

I suggest you clean up *.h *.STR *.TRA *.PRS *.c files generated in
Amaya\WindowsWX\amaya. Then you select the Compiler project (preferabely in
debug mode) and launch the building.
Let me know is an error is reported.

> The compiler application also offers "Open a specific file".
> Which is/are the file(s) that I should try?

This option is there only because we'd like to provide different mkf files.
Today, only one is available and it's selected by default.

--
     Irène.
-----