Re: Crash on Fedora Core 6

Irene Vatton wrote:
> Hum, rpmbuild doesn't seem to really accept several source files
> A solution is to move in the subdirectory /usr/src/redhat/BUILD
> and untar amaya-lib-src-9.3.tgz there
> "tar xvzf ../SOURCES/amaya-lib-src-9.3.tgz"
> then you can go back in the SPECS directory and launch
> "rpmbuild -ba amaya_wx.spec"

That fixed the problem for Mesa. The build then failed as
libwww/config/depcomp was missing. Shouldn't this be in
amaya-lib-src-9.3.tgz? I copied the one from 9.52 and this allowed the
rpmbuild to complete successfully.

However, the crash still occurs (workaround still works):

GTK Accessibility Module initialized
07:55:26 PM: Deleted stale lock file '/home/leons/.amaya-leons'.
The program 'amaya' received an X Window System error.
The error was 'BadMatch (invalid parameter attributes)'.
   (Details: serial 908 error_code 8 request_code 145 minor_code 3)
    backtrace from your debugger if you break on the gdk_x_error()
function.)