Re: More cleaning patch

On Mon, 2006-11-13 at 17:01 +0200, Irene Vatton wrote:
> > Additionally, raptor_cleanup.diff applies on top of cleanup, removing
> > the reference to libraptor.a (which is already linked inside librdf.a)
> > and the system to build raptor, which is completely useless. Even if it
> > is called, the only bit making reference what gets built in is commented
> > in amaya/Makefile.in.
>
> When I apply this patch, raptor modules inside redland don't compile and the
> Amaya version cannot be generated.

Well, the raptor module inside redland is built, but I was tricked by
the way libtool works. libraptor.a is ont actually linked in librdf.a,
but only referenced in librdf.la.

The attached patch should fix the problem.

> > Last, redland_configure_in_configure.diff moves the call to configure
> > for Redland from the Makefile.in to configure.in, in line with what is
> > done for Mesa and WxWidgets.
>
> Not applied due to previous problem.

I have another problem with this one, so I need to work a bit more on
it.

Regards,
Regis