Re: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of ...

On Sunday 12 February 2006 05:08, Rod Butcher wrote:
> Greetings from sunny Sydney Australia. I'm building Amaya on Linux with
> Gcc compiler 4.02. I get errors of the following type :-
> error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of 'AmayaSubPanelManager' with no type
> I tried changing the compile options to -w in the Options file but no
> luck. Do I need to downgrade my compiler or is there a compiler option
> to turn off ISO compatibility errors ?
> thanks
> Rod

We never tested Gcc compiler 4.02.
Could you check if the following patch solves the problem?

Amaya/thotlib/internal/h/'AmayaSubPanelManager.h (line 11)
+ WX_DECLARE_LIST(AmayaSubPanel, SubPanelList);
  #include "AmayaSubPanel.h"
- WX_DECLARE_LIST(AmayaSubPanel, SubPanelList);

     Irène.
-----