Is Amaya Support UNICODE?

From: duytrung david <duytrungdavid@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 12:45:11 +0000
To: www-amaya@w3.org

Hello,

I don't know how to contact to Amaya team so I send
this message to you. Hoping you will help me if you
can.

Amaya, a free tool for editing html and also a
webbrowser. I ve download it to use and did find this
is a very useful tool. But it seems does NOT support
Unicode, or I don't know how to use but I try finding
"encoding" in those menus Amaya standard menu, but I
can not find. This make editing html in other
languages except those are support by Amaya is VERY
DIFFICULT because the language is not display
properly.

This include Vietnamese.

So, what can I do now? I'm a student and I dont have
enough money for those pro. editor such as Dreamweaver
or...

That enough, thanks for read this message.