Re: Amaya HTML parser.

From: Laurent Carcone <laurent@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 15:16:50 +0200
To: olczyk@interaccess.com
Cc: www-amaya-dev@w3.org

Hello Thaddeus,

In fact, Amaya uses 2 different parsers, expat for XHTML documents (and for
XML documents in general) and an ad'hoc parser for other HTML documents.
This parser is specific to Amaya and has no well-defined API. Nevertheless,
you can have a look on it in the module 'amaya/html2thot.c', and particularly
on the definition of the automaton.

Hope this will help you,

Laurent Carcone